The aspect of greatest relevance for the maintenance of the ambulatory is to keep it in safe, efficient and minimizing economic resources, preventing damage or repairing them, based on established processes and a program developed and evaluated on a monthly basis, in order to guarantee optimum quality in the physical environment for the safe performance of internal customers who find opportunity in requesting service, compliance in preventive maintenance, information during corrective maintenance, service reliability, integral service, sense of belonging.
For this purpose, some records were implemented in which management indicators were obtained in order to determine the fulfillment of goals or establish the improvement plan in case of not reaching said goals.
In this way, the Rural Outpatient Type II, develops actions tending to ensure the efficient and continuous operation of environments, facilities, equipment, through prevention, conservation and improvement thereof, in order to achieve greater useful life, safety of operation and economy in costs. In this sense, the maintenance comes to have connotation, when it is kept in continuous operation, reliable, safe, economic all the facilities, buildings and equipment that the institution has for the provision of health care to the community.
- Optimize security, integrity and quality at minimum cost.
- Preserve the functions of physical assets to avoid, eliminate or minimize the consequences that failures may generate in them.
- Obtain information to develop adequate and successful maintenance strategies.
- Counteract the effects of moisture on the walls of the building
- Improve the condition of the roof of the building.
It is a simple ambulatory 17.00 meters long by 12.00 meters wide sectional plan rectangular. It is divided into two (02) modules, the first consisting of the room located at the entrance to the ambulatory where there are usually chairs for the comfort of patients, the dental office, and a general assistance office which has an independent bathroom , this module measures 10.20 meters long by 5.20 meters wide.
The second environment is composed of the reception where patients proceed to present their needs which they want to be attended, presents two multiple use offices where they are often vaccinated and consultations are made to people as minor problems, an office that time is the warehouse where all the medicines and instruments of vital importance for the operation of the health center are stored and protected, and the emergency room for exceptional cases that require immediate attention, of dimensions 8.00 meters wide by 10, 20 meters long; to its time it has two (02) bathrooms of 1.80 meters by 1.50 meters wide, they have a WC and sinks respectively.
Between both modules is a corridor that separates them from 2.00 meters wide, which is not protected against climate changes, like the backyard that is in total abandonment this measures 2.90 wide by 10.20 in length.
The roof of each module of the ambulatory is two (02) waters with tongue and groove roof, Creole tile and asphalt mantle. At the present time it was possible to determine that the roof undergoes tile shedding and deterioration of the asphalt mantle, for which reason it is necessary the removal of the tiles and the asphalt mantle and the placement of the same. In relation to the internal walls it is observed detachment of the painting and friezes, reason why it is necessary to ring part of the affected area, to frieze again and to paint all the internal walls. With regard to the external walls, only the painting works are required, as well as the covering of the windows and the main door.
In the internal part, perimeter walls are covered with ceramic at 1.40 meters of the total height of each wall, which are deteriorated, so it is necessary to remove the existing ceramic and re-coat the walls with porcelain that the entire floor of the building.
For this, the following activities are scheduled to take place:
- Replica of friezes to receive finish
- Repicado of Floors and Walls for Coating Placement
- Removal of Clay Tiles
- Hand Loading Material from Demolitions or Site Preparation
- Non-Urban Transportation in Trucks, Land, Aggregates and Debris. Measured in a loose state at distances greater than 5 km and up to 10 km inclusive
- Waterproofing in Inclined Roofs of Wood with Asphalt Membrane and Polyester Reinforcement E = 4 Mm Not Adherido in Warm with Torch and Finished with Creole Clay Tiles.
- Construction of floor and wall cladding with porcelain. Includes Base Mortar
- Construction of Wall Covering with Lime-based Mortar, Smooth Finish, Includes Base Friso.
- Painting in Walls
- Enamel Paint on Metal Doors
- Enamel Paint in Windows and Metal Bars
- Enamel Paint in Metallic Frames with Epoxy Paint
- Variation in prices, estimated based on ten (10%) percent of the amount obtained for the costs generated by the aforementioned activities.
The scheduled time to execute this maintenance plan according to the aforementioned activities and according to what is established in the physical execution schedule, a period of one (01) month has been estimated.